Monday, March 26, 2012

Style Me Pretty Features Kurly Wedding!

Well what do you know?  
My daughter's wedding made it to the Style Me Pretty blog!



Don't worry - I'm going to link you up, but first, I have something to say

Please be sure to read the description of the wedding.  
Please take note of the credits.

All of those wonderful vendors made the day spectacular.
I love you, each and every one.  

You should contact them and give them your business. 
You won't regret it!

But......

I must take just a moment to mention
those who came and gave their talents  
as a sacrifice of love.

Some professional, some amateur, but all so talented!
You were busy as bees!

Love is not a noun.
Love is a verb.
It is action.
It is sacrifice.

We have never felt more loved.

Thank you.


Now, here's your link:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I just adore hearing from you.